Siemens S7-400 PLC 6ES7403-1TA11-0AA0
Article Number (Market Facing Number) 6ES7403-1TA11-0AA0
Product Description SIMATIC S7-400, ext. rack ER1 aluminum, with 18 slots, for signal modules, 2 redundant PS can be plugged in
Product family Racks
Product Lifecycle (PLM) PM300:Active Product
Price Group / Headquarter Price Group AI / 240
List Price (w/o VAT) Show prices
Customer Price Show prices
Metal Factor None
Export Control Regulations AL : N / ECCN : N
Factory Production Time 25 Day/Days
Net Weight (kg) 2.880 Kg
Packaging Dimension 30.00 x 58.50 x 4.00
Package size unit of measure CM
Quantity Unit 1 Piece
Packaging Quantity 1
Additional Product Information
Commodity Code 85369095
LKZ_FDB/ CatalogID ST74
Product Group 4044
Group Code R338
Country of origin Germany
The SIMATIC S7-400 is the power PLC for the mid to high-end performance ranges.
The modular and fan-free design, high level of expandability, extensive communication and networking options, simple implementation of distributed structures, and user-friendly handling make the SIMATIC S7-400 the ideal solution even for the most demanding tasks in the mid to high-end performance ranges.
Application areas of the SIMATIC S7-400 include:
- Automotive industry, e.g. assembly lines
- Mechanical equipment manufacture, including special mechanical equipment manufacture
- Warehousing technology
- Steel industry
- Building management systems
- Power generation and distribution
- Paper and printing industry
- Food and beverages industry
- Process engineering, e.g. water and wastewater utilities
- Chemicals industry and petrochemicals
- Instrumentation and control
- Packaging machinery
- Pharmaceutical industry
Several performance-graded CPU classes and a comprehensive range of modules with a host of user-friendly functions allow users to perform their automation tasks individually.
In the case of task expansions, the controller can be expanded at any time without significant cost by means of additional modules.
The SIMATIC S7-400 is universal in use:
- Maximum suitability for industry thanks to high electromagnetic compatibility and high resistance to shock and vibration.
- Modules can be connected and disconnected while power switched on.